Psalms runescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Psalms clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» 1 on 1 battle Arena
Official Rule (2011) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 pm by MurderMan13

» Lrx Aplication Forum
Official Rule (2011) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm by HugeLagger

» NOW ON FACEBOOK :D
Official Rule (2011) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm by HugeLagger

» mm13 hereher <3
Official Rule (2011) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm by MurderMan13

» Official Rule (2011)
Official Rule (2011) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 am by MurderMan13

Top posters
MurderMan13 (3)
Official Rule (2011) I_vote_lcapOfficial Rule (2011) I_voting_barOfficial Rule (2011) I_vote_rcap 
HugeLagger (3)
Official Rule (2011) I_vote_lcapOfficial Rule (2011) I_voting_barOfficial Rule (2011) I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:14 am

Official Rule (2011)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MurderMan13
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MurderMan13

Official Rule (2011) Empty
PostSubject: Official Rule (2011)   Official Rule (2011) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 am

1. No avoiding the swear filter. This includes using asterisk (*)'s or any other characters to partially cover up a swear.
2. No racism/slander.
3. No flaming/insulting other members.
4. No adult links/pictures.
5. No spamming/flooding. This includes the abuse of the [spoiler] BBCode tag (ex: spoiler pyramids)
6. No warez.
7. No Mod/Admin/User impersonations.
8. Advertising is only allowed for non-profit organizations. (Such as clan forums) Advertising is only allowed in signatures and in the advertising sticky. Advertising of clans is only allowed in Clan forum.
9. Do NOT ask to be a mod. If you ask to be one you will be forfeiting any chance you might have had to become one.
10. No offensive material allowed.
11. A Moderator's decision is final, and may only be overturned by said moderator or an administrator.
12. Do NOT EVER share your account password with anyone! If your account is stolen please contact an administrator and he will work to resolve this issue.(Notice) if you are lying about some one taking your account i will perm ban you (edited by Hybrid)
13. Padding for forum points is illegal.Report it if you see.
14. Ban Evasion is not allowed. If your account is banned for having a bad name, you may create a new account. Ban Evasion for any other reason is not allowed, and users found ban evading will have their ban extended.
15. Account Scamming is illegal. Please report any potential scams to an Admin.
16. Do not post in threads created by adbots.
17. Do not quote/reply to posts in violation of the rules, it only serves to make our jobs harder.
18. Forum game threads created in any forum other than the Forum Games subforum will be considered spam and acted on accordingly.
19. Don't make posts or threads on the behalf of banned users unless you wish to serve the same ban sentence as them.(Notice) You can Pm me (hybrid) for this i will read it.
20. This list is subject to change at any time.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://lrx-pt.forumotion.com

Official Rule (2011)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psalms runescape :: News / Announcements :: News-
Jump to: